When it comes to ranking our products, it’s difficult to argue with the numbers. Last year, there were a few fan favourites that rose to the top - and we’re proud to share them with you, along with a few of the reasons why they’re so in demand.
This powerful digital transcription system is as user-friendly as it is robust. Fully compatible with Philips SpeechLive, all you need to do is log in to your SpeechLive account from within the transcription software, and you’ll gain access to all of your dictation files, ready to be transcribed.
The kit includes the ACC2330 Foot Pedal, LFH334 headset and SpeechExec Pro v11.5 transcription software with a 2 year license. For a busy transcriptionist, this kit provides everything you need and a host of exciting benefits to be discovered.
- Playback DSSPro, DSS, WAV, WMA and MP3 files
- Ergonomic foot pedal for convenient playback control
- Lightweight stereo headphones for enhanced wearing comfort
- SpeechExec Pro workflow software for efficient data management
- Priority setting and notifications for urgent recordings
- Individual sort and filter options for easy file organization
- Seamless integration into Philips digital dictation solutions
- Kit Includes:
- SpeechExec Pro Transcription Software (2-year subscription included)
- Philips ACC2330 Foot Control
- Philips LFH334 Headset
- User Manual
This Olympus AS2400 is part of a special starter kit which includes the DS2600 Digital Recorder, but if you already have a digital recorder you love, this kit is the perfect match for a single user author and typist.
Including the RS-28 footswitch and the E-102 stereo headset, you’ll benefit from the latest v2.1.0 DSS Player transcription software, capable of playing back DSSPro, DSS, WAV, WMA and MP3 audio files. Thanks to a clever tagging system, you can label your audio files according to importance and priority, transforming your workflow into an effortlessly efficient breeze.
The Olympus AS2400 is compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Mac OS X.
- Playback DS2, DSS, WAV, WMA, and MP3 audio files
- DSS File Management using seperate folders
- Job Status Info - Pending/Finished/Cancelled
- Add new sub folders in dictation folder
- Foot Control is connected to your computer via USB
- Basic network setup with Shared folders over LAN
- Drag & Drop from Email
- Noise Cancelling on audio playback
- Levels Meter Display
- Auto Back Space - 0 to 5 seconds
- Play Back Speed can be adjusted 0.5 to 2x speed
- 3 Pedals on Foot Control
- Foot Control Cable 1.8m
- Cannot Playback Encrypted DS2 files - See AS9000 Kit for Encrypted File playback
- Transcription headset with 3.5mm jack connector
- Headset cable 3m
- Kit Includes:
- Olympus DSS Player Standard R2.1.0 Transcription Software
- DSS Player for Mac v7.7.1
- Olympus E102 Headset
- Olympus RS28H Foot Control
If you’re looking for the right place to start with super efficient transcription, treat yourself to one of these transcription kits, available on our online shop now.