Philips PSE4000 SpeechMike Premium Air with the latest version 10 SpeechExec Pro Dictate Speech Recognition software. Speechexec Pro Dictate 10 now includes an integrated version of Nuance Professional speech recognition software. Real time, on screen speech recognition is supported. You can also add your custom vocabulary from another Dragon installation.
The Philips SMP4000 SpeechMike Air has the latest wireless technology which enables uncompressed high quality recordings from upto 5 meters away from your desk.
Philips have also redesigned the microphone for the SMP4000 SpeechMike. It is studio quality which reduces background noise and is perfect for speech recognition. The integrated motion sensor mutes the microphone when you place it on the table and unmutes it when you pick it up.
The docking station for the SMP4000 SpeechMike makes it easy to pair the two. If you have other docking stations in the office the SMP4000 will dock with those for flexible working. The powerful Li-ion battery lasts upto 24 hours of recording time.
- SpeechExec Pro 10 Dictate Software with Speech Recognition
- Speech Recognition Supported Languages:
English, German, French, Italian, Spanish & Dutch
- Speech Recognition Supported Audio Formats:
.wav, .wma, .mp3, .dss, .ds2, .m4a
- Touch sensor for integrated mouse function
- Decoupled studio-quality microphone for precise recording
- Microphone grille with optimized structure for crystal clear sound
- Integrated pop filter for perfect recording quality
- Large speaker area for premium playback
- Ergonomically shaped for perfect fit in the hand
- Wear-free slide switch or push buttons for comfortable operation
- Integrated motion sensor mutes microphone when not in use
- Freely configurable function keys for a personalized workflow
- Smart, backwards compatible firmware for extra flexibility
SpeechExec Pro 10 with Dragon is compatible with
Windows 10 64bit
Windows 8.1 Pro 32bit & 64bit
Windows 7 Pro 32 & 64bit
DMCL is a Philips Certified Partner.
We have been fully trained by Philips in the sales and support of professional dictation products.