The Olympus VP10 Recorder can be set to record in 3 different formats:PCM (wav), MP3 and WMA.
The VP10 has a special feature call Voice Balancer which makes softer voices louder while keeping louder voices below a given level, ensuring that playback is clear and consistent. It simultaneously eliminates the low and high frequency ranges of a recording to enhance the speaker’s voice even further.
For optimum recording the VP10 can be set to specific scenes. Pocket Mode is effective for recording a wide range of voices when the device is in your pocket. You can also select Dictation, Conference or Meeting scenes for fail-proof, high-quality recordings depending on your environment.
- Dragon Naturally Speaking Software
- 4GB Internal Storage
- Built-in USB 2.0 for direct connection to computer
- Recording Format: PCM (wav), MP3, WMA
- Instant Record, even when switched off
- Recording Scenes:
- 3.5mm Earphone Jack
- Power Supply: 1x AAA Battery
- Dimensions: H17 x W130 x D17mm
- Weight: 37.5g
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
Mac OS 10.5 - 10.11