Olympus ODMS For Administrators
(£334.80 inc. Vat)
The ODMS Administrator Tool is designed for medium & large organizations and contains all of the tools required to install, customize, and manage an ODMS environment in Workgroup mode without any ongoing costs.
The ODMS for Administrators includes System Configuration Program (SCP) and License Manager (LM) that offer the administrator a vast array of features, to allow them to centrally manage and configure their ODMS environment. User and group profiles can be managed in large numbers allowing for faster, easier configuration.
ODMS workflow and device settings can be locked so that organizations can implement a standard workflow for their dictation environment, ensuring total consistency and accuracy. License Manager tracks the use of the Dictation and Transcription Module across the workgroup system. It also allows the IT Administrator to update the license simply by entering a new key, which is quick and easy to add more users to an Olympus ODMS environment without affecting the entire system.
- Citrix, Windows Terminal Services, and VMware are supported
- ODMS workflow and device settings can be centrally configured and locked
- Custom installer files can be created to streamline the deployment process
- Software and firmware updates can be deployed to specific groups or users
- Licenses are centrally managed and quick and easy to be added
- Repository service restricts access to the repository for security enhancement