Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2
(£949.00 ex. Vat)
With Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 you can dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patient’s electronic record. Designed for small practices with 24 physicians or less.
Dragon Medical Practice Edition was specially created for use by physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, therapists, and other care providers.
This latest version is more accurate than ever. In clinical settings, Dragon Medical Practice Edition 2 is over 20% more accurate than the previous version and over 60% more accurate than Dragon Professional 12 when used in clinical settings. Full EHR support. Navigate and dictate inside EHR software: History of Present Illness, Review of Systems, and Assessment and Plan.
It automatically detects poor audio input and alerts the user, offering advice to remedy the situation and improve accuracy. Automatically detects hardware resources. Its state-of-the-art technology takes advantage of advances in hardware and runs in multiple threads automatically when multi-core processor hardware is detected for better recognition performance.
- Improves the speed and accuracy of documentation
- Accelerates physician EHR adoption
- Dramatically reduces transcription costs
- Allows physicians to spend more time with patients
- Captures the patient story in the clinician’s own words
- Supports higher level of reimbursement, lower number of denials
- Improves clinician satisfaction
- Supports HIPAA guidelines to protect patient confidentiality